Louvretec opening roofs
Technical details you need to know
Louvretec opening roofs are architecturally inspired spaces that take into consideration what you need in an alfresco area. They understand and know the importance of the technical details required to deliver a high quality product.
At Ultimate Alfresco, we have been using Louvretec for a number of years and highly recommend them.
- Louvretec offer a number of different options, all with exceptional quality and capabilities.
- Their roofs are fully engineered and manufactured to the highest engineering standards and backed by an extensive warranty.
- All aluminium louvres and extrusions used in Louvretec’s systems are manufactured in an ISO9002 quality assured environment to AS1866 &AS3902 standards.
- Marine grade T316 stainless steel is used for the drive axles, with stainless steel componentry fixings being standard.
- Plastic injected moulded componentry is all UV stabilised.
- All Louvretec motorised systems are powered by leading brand Tubular motors with motors and controls supported with five to seven year warranties depending on motor type. As an added design bonus, all the drive systems, motors and gearboxes are fully hidden, creating clean lines for your alfresco area.
- A spiral pivot system is used to enable a full 180º louvre rotation, which means you literally control the amount of sun or shade for your alfresco.